Monday, January 5, 2015

Morrison Haslock: "A Fanatic Harry Potter/Percy Jackson Fan"

Photo of Morrison. Courtesy of Morrison Haslock
Among various other things, Morrison Haslock is obsessed with her fandoms. Like this girl breathes, eats, and drinks her favorite T.V. shows, books, and movies. I don't think that I have ever gone five minutes talking with her where she doesn't bring up the latest Harry Potter/Percy Jackson/Supernatural/ Doctor Who/Sherlock news. It's cray cray.

Anywho, Morrison is big on listening to music as well. She says that she listens to tons of different kinds of music but currently enjoys listening to Black Veil Brides the most. Morrison has a playlist on YouTube that consists of pop, alternative, punk, pop punk, screamo punk, and punk rock (I guess she really likes genres with punk in front of them).

Her fav memory is when the Harry Potter movies first started coming out. I think that her favorite part about it was the fact that the people she was with were her mom’s coworkers who were fanatically obsessed with the series. They probably filled her in with all the left out details that were in the books but not the movies. Cause I think we can all agree that the books are always better than the movies.

When Morrison is older she would love to write a novel or maybe even two. I personally could never do that. First off I don’t have enough patience to do anything close to the length of a novel, I mean it takes a lot of work for me just to sit down and write down a five hundred word long blog post. Second off I could never finish the novel. I would either get too bored or too frustrated. So I applaud Morrison greatly for having a dream as immense as that.

Once Morrison is old enough to live on her own she would enjoy living in one of these four places: Colorado, California, Rome, or Athens. I’m inferring that she wants to live in Colorado for the skiing maybe the same for California. She probably wants to live in Rome and Athens because thats where Greek and Roman mythology started which is heavily intertwined with the Percy Jackson series.

Okay this one I have to agree on. Morrison likes it when friends are honest to her and hates it when people just use her to get to other people. I love this. I don’t like it when my friends are too honest with me but the part about people using you. I couldn’t agree more. I personally have a lot of experience with kids pretending to be my friend for a month and then completely abandoning me for someone else. I’m guessing that it’s the same with Morrison.

A word that Morrison would use to describe herself if creative. Morrison paints and almost always has a sketch book with her so I couldn’t agree more. She is also an aspiring author, and writes impeccable work. Morrison is a great friend and everyone should truly get to know her.

No comments:

Post a Comment