Friday, March 27, 2015

15 Questions for Jeff Pack

Welcome to the last part of my little social experiment. The last person that I chose to give 15 questions is Jeff Pack. It was in quarter one when I last wrote something about him. And as far as I know, Jeff is still a gargantuan fan of Cher. So let's get onto the responses!

1. If you had to date one male celebrity who would it be and why?
Jeff would date Chris Evans simply for the reason that he's Captain America. I mean, dating a superhero wouldn't be so bad.

2. If you had to date one female celebrity who would it be and why?
I was actually extremely surprised when Jeff said that he would date Jennifer Lawrence instead of Cher. I mean like what has happened to him? But then he explained himself by saying that he wouldn't date Cher because she couldn't have kids (which makes sense I guess). And I guess Jennifer Lawrence is his second fav female celeb.

3. Would you rather live at the South Pole or at the North Pole
He would rather live in the North Pole (he'll be near Canada eh).

4. If you only had to eat one thing for the rest of your days what would it be and why?
Jeff made it very clear that he would DRINK his all time fav drink:
Diet Coke. This makes sense since he sends me daily snapchats of his Diet Coke addiction.

5. What was the last lie you told?
Another very typical teenage response, "I don't have any homework."

6. What is your ideal pizza?
This a new fav pizza, barbecue chicken from the Snake River Brewery in Jackson, WY.  I'm kind of surprised that we got no just cheese responses.

7. What was your first thought this morning?
"I need more sleep," that's a good one (I need more sleep too).

8. If you could be any age for a week, what age would it be?
Jeff would be 25 years of age. Kind of interesting that both Jeff and Ava said ages in the twenties, while Faith said that she'd be nine.

9. What cheers you up?
Typical Jeff said, "Diet Coke."

10. Have you ever eaten a crayon or glue?
He made it very clear to me when he said NO to this question (kind of suspicious if you ask me).

11. What is your favorite word?
Jeff's favorite word isn't an English word. It's a Spanish word, the word is tonto. Which I guess means stupid (I take Chinese so I didn't know this). I guess its not the kindest word ever but whatever.

12. What is your least favorite word?
The word frivolous is Jeff's least favorite word. He just hates the way it sounds. And frivolous means (according to the Apple dictionary) is not having any serious purpose are value.

One of Jeff's favorite pictures from Wyoming. There are the
Tetons. Photo courtesy of fishinginyellowstone.com
13. If you had to named after a city or area, what city or area would it be?
Jeff loves the great state of Wyoming, and he would love to be named after an area there.

14. Have you ever had any relatives in jail?
Once again he has typed this word in a capitalized state. It's the word of NO.

15. Mountains or the beach?
And once more its MOUNTAINS. Typical Parkite.

That's it! Some very interesting responses. I hope that was entertaining to read, cause it was definitely entertaining to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment