Monday, February 9, 2015

Tracy Kucherak: "The Blonde Speed Demon"

I think that we could all agree when I say that Tracy Kucherak has this constant aura of positivity circling her at literally all times. Which is quite an accomplishment considering how messed up this world is. Ooh and shout out to calling her friends her biggest inspirations. Like well thank you Tracy. But that is seriously epic that Tracy calls her friends her biggest inspiration (imma cri). Yep that pretty much sums up how great of a friend she is.

Tracy is a hardcore sports enthusiast. I still vividly remember the day she showed up to nordic skiing training. It was in the summer and she came along with this girl named Savanna. Well that day we just so happened to be roller skiing up the UOP hill. Like it's this girl's first time nordic skiing ever and she's freaking going up a hill that can make olympians cry. Insane. Well since that day her technique in skiing has improved tremendously and has even won herself a couple of races (she has only been skiing for a like a year btw).

Another thing that Tracy partakes in (like Isabelle) is cross country running. And let me tell y'all she also rocks at that. She's gotten first place for the team in a couple of meets which is pretty cool. But what I think is pretty sick is that Tracy actually loves running. She has this unique passion for it. And being a runner myself, I know how much it hurts. I know the literal sweat and pain that comes from it. The sport takes so much out of you and so much dedication. And let me tell you, I actually don't enjoy racing running. I mean don't get me wrong, I love going on like two hour runs getting lost in the woods. But racing running, well it just ain't for me. So the fact that Tracy has that kind of commitment to running, it's kind of inspiring.

I think there is a common theme in the people featured on this blog is that they all hate the same thing: judgmental people. I couldn't agree more that judgmental people are just complete idiots who are just keeping our generation/world from success. Tracy has this same philosophy as well.

When Tracy is a full working citizen she would absolutely love to live somewhere in the West. And I can understand why, I mean the West has a more varied landscape and more diverse people and stuff. She is also just dying to be either a marine biologist or pediatrician. Kind of polar opposites but whatever floats your boat I guess. Those careers sound pretty amazing to me.

Tracy is a fantabulous friend that I love hanging around with. She's kind, pretty, and fast. Which is pretty much the perfect combo. I think that nearly everyone at our audacious school has been friends with her at least once in their lives. She is just so inviting and you can't help but be friends
with her.
Model status, Imma right ladies? Photo courtesy of Faith Staley

No comments:

Post a Comment