Thursday, March 5, 2015

Ava Blackner: "A Serious Horse Addict"

Ava on her absolutely gorgeous horse.
Photo courtesy of Ava Blackner.
Ava Blackner has a unique persona. She comes off quiet and shy but then once you get to know her, it's like her alter ego comes out. She's loud, talkative, and even pretty hilarious. So I guess that that's just another example of what can happen when you take the chance to get to know a person. And I think that she's just a little bit too obsessed with horses (then again, maybe I'm just a little too obsessed with Lana). I personally don't have that much experience with the majestic creature, but I do know that they are A+ companions. Like I think the only reason that Ava tries in school is so her parents won't take away her horse privileges.

When Ava is older she would love to live in the great state/peninsula of Florida. I can't live in Florida because I have curly hair and the humidity would make it look like a truffula tree. But the state is still absolutely wondrous! And I hear they have some pretty gargantuan alligators roaming the streets, so thats always fun. Plus there’s DisneyWorld and Universal Studios. Florida is also freaking gorgeous!

On another note, when Ava gets to that mature age she would either enjoy being an actor or a horse trainer. The acting business is a toughie, but I bet that she could make it. I think that we all could have guess that horse training is one her top job choices. But it still sounds like a fun job because you get to be surrounded by your favorite animal literally all day. But to be totally honest, I think that’d she be perfect at both jobs.

Ava's all time fav artist is the legendary band Fifth Harmony. Oh my gosh I love their music so much! It's like real good. She’s also really fascinated in classic cars. Classic cars are always so stylish and just simply fabulous. Like there’s always this element of simplicity that is just crazy good. And they’re fast too, maybe even faster than modern day cars.

A memory that Ava loves the most is the first time she rode a horse. I’m sure that that is a very special day for Ava because she discovered something that she was passionate for. I still remember the day when the idea clicked that I enjoyed cross country skiing. It’s something that can change your ideals in life. Like if Ava didn’t take that first ride with a horse, she would probably be a completely different person today.

One of Ava’s largest inspiration is the actor John Wayne. John Wayne is known as a star in Western Films. And he seemed like a pretty cool guy. I think that its cool that Ava is interested in people who lived in the early twentieth century. 

A thing that Ava absolutely hates is taking tests. I also hate taking tests. I mean there is just so much pressure for you to do well. And I feel when you do bad on tests, so many people are disappointed in you. So I get it when Ava says that she dislikes taking tests.

All in all, Ava is one cool chick. I mean she’s funny, encouraged, and exuberantly nice. Everyone should become friends with her because of those reasons. Keep up your ambitions Ava, and never ever in a million years, give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment