Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Transition?

As my 10th grade year begins, I've realized that I truly have enjoyed writing on this digital website. And as much as I do like writing about my closest friends, I have also come to realize that I've ran out of friends to write about. And I know what you're thinking, "Well Karsten why don't you make new friends?" Well you see I'm extremely socially awkward and plus my social anxiety levels peak each time I start a conversation... so yeah. But I do just adore writing on this thingy (plus it would be great to look back on this when I'm old and grey and laugh hysterically at my teenage self.) So ima continue this blog and just write about my adventures/obsessions/environmental rants. Because since it's so hard for me to get out what I'm trying to say through speech, I'll just do it with typing I guess. And even if no one will reads my posts, well I simply do not care cuz this whole writing thing has become a stress reliever. So yeah I hope people will keep reading this thing but if not oh well cuz I think it's a blast! Btw I think the new name for this blog should be called The Nordic Hippie. So yeah thanks for reading!
Maybe a new background photo? Photo courtesy of meridian.com

No comments:

Post a Comment